Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Keep Galveston Clean - Move Out!

Life at school has mostly returned to normal... Smells Like Teen Spirit, and loud as hell. Yay. I saw the maintenance staff posting the word "LAST" on the marquee today....

Some of my friends say they read my blog fairly often, possibly some strangers do, too. But they don't leave comments. It can't be cuz it sucks, cuz if it sucks, I'm sure they'd love to say so!
So it must be
a) they think they have to sign in or be a member (you don't, I accept anonymous comments now)
b) it is way too long to read most of the time (can't be helped, and I can live with that reason)
c) they don't know me (doesn't matter)
d)they're chicken
or,
e) they just don't feel like it.

If A-D fits you, at least leave an an "X" once in a while, ok?
CTT

12 Comments:

Blogger RTBW said...

i read your blog everyday... it still sucks.

May 23, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger HOV said...

i read your blog regularly. it sucks!!! just kidding.

May 23, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger HOV said...

know go to mine and read the latest.

May 23, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Brit said...

Krusty Kreme told me a few days ago he read your blog. He desn't even read mine!

May 23, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I'm here Chica! Noone comments on mine either. Hey, we suck together!

May 24, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger K said...

Brit - does he have one? Does it suck? I read yours at least once a week.

May 24, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger HOV said...

You see everyone loves your blog.

May 24, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger K said...

Thanks. My faith in the power of slack has been restored.

May 26, 2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwawck!

May 31, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

ok i am posting to say that: "i, pimp doggie dawg, read your blog" i read all the ones that i have links from my blog to (eventually read). i rarely comment. the main reason your blog sucks, is because you have no links to others--it is hard for me to find my way back out

June 01, 2006 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hate to categorized. Too many choices! Blogger (Notice Me!), Other (Guess what I am?), Anomymous (Sniper). I, personally, am happy to say own a mansion un da yatt.

June 01, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger HOV said...

i see you learned how to add links. Yeah!!!!

June 04, 2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home