Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm ba-a-ack... The firewall must have burned down. So Tunnel "tagged" me, and since I'm short on time, I'll make the answers this week's blog.

Six wierd things about me. Compared to who? The rest of You All? These are gonna have to be downright bizarre to even rate.

1. I made an entire Jackie O. style suit out of duct tape, and wore it to work at the San Fran stock exchange. Hat, dress, jacket, and boots.

2. I used to have elaborate sleep walking episodes. Once, I rearranged my album collection into alphabetical order. Another time, I drank a bottle of shampoo.

3. In spite of better than 20/20 vision, my depth perception with strung ropes and wires sucks - clothelines, etc. are not my friends, so if you hash with me, please tell me where they are.

4. I can lift 95% of the people I meet. I know, 'cuz I try. I did not say "pick up".

5. My brother foreshadowed my hashing days by chasing me through the swamps of Florida with a machete.

6. When I had a fever, I learned I could play drums to myself with my teeth, and that Mayans lived between my ribs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home