Thursday, August 31, 2006


Happy HNT!!

Some of y'all know I went to a friend's wedding up Deleware way about a month ago... Well, after the Great Camera Theft, it took me awhile to get this photo that I had downloaded to the blushing bride's computer while I was there. While I know I can't expect even YOU to believe that the wedding was nude, or even half-nekked, it did in fact take place on Friday, July 29.

So the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were on... that's right, you got it! Half Naked Thursday! And this is how good a pal the bride is - after only four pitchers of Sangria, she allowed me to talk the entire wedding party into stripping down to our waists at the Olive Garden, and continue down the street to her favorite brewhaus to dance the night away. Today is the one-month-aversary of the happy couple. Congratulations, Peg and Paul! Now, strip!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the 29th was a SATURDAY!

September 06, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger K said...

Ahhh yes, Grasshopper! I was wondering if someone would pick up on that particularly specific FIB! You see,I had to make the nekked shot happen on HNT!
-Big Fat Liar.

September 07, 2006 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home