Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, AND PARTY LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!
Happy HNT from the Bayou City - the first place I ever got all the crawfish I could eat. I took this photo after being kidnapped at the Turtle Club on a day when one of those all-blond speedboat flotillas was heading out (these two had on costume wigs). I agreed to take a spin with this mother-and-son duo, only to find out they, and 35 other boats, were going all the way to St. Charles, Louisiana! Luckily, all I had with me was my swimsuit (see previous blog) and several hundred dollars in small bills so there was nuthin' to restrict me from eating 28 pounds of crawfish or gambling away a wad of cash over the three day ordeal. With the pirate theme of the event, there was also no shortage of booty or rum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

That's a lotta HNTs!

September 14, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger K said...

Mm Hmm. I have my priorities.

September 15, 2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home