Monday, December 04, 2006


Name That Tune...
Here's an exerpt of an 80's indie UK band song I wish I had written... oh yeaaah. name the band OR the tune and win a fabulous prize (think: bassline)..

My diplomacy, my security, my hope and my ice-cream
My tomorrow and my temperature, my lips and my selfishness
My cigarette, my uncertainty, my penetration

My notebook and my limit, my importance and my glycerine
My customer, my function, my lawlessness, my charm
My hunger, my refusal, my lies and my vodka...

My ommission, my ability, my telephone and my holler
My relaxing, my distress, my bedroom, my cassette
My diction and my pulse, my fortune and my death

My flake and my restlessness, my headache and my dirt
My paper and my charity, my rose and my pallor
My guess and my closet, my light 'n' my time
My worry, my perversity

My transgression (honey)
My temptation (honey)
My polythene
My gunshot [click]

My jealousy and my water
My demands 'n' my angels 'n' my waiting 'n' my distance
My death, my curtness, my insulin, my memory
My partner 'n' my sadness, my story, my wantoness

My wish, my despair, my erasure, my plantation
My white chocolate, my thoughtlessness, my gracelessness

My courage and my crying, my pockets 'n' my mistakes
My body and my sex..................

My mother, my recorder, my pity and my posing
My light, my carelessness

My drummer, my drummer, my drummer, my drummer...................................




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was under the impression that there was pictures of Closet Freak's boobs on this blog.

Was I mistaken, or am I not looking hard enough?

December 07, 2006 2:59 AM  
Blogger K said...

Seek and yee shall find! There are boobs, but they're not CF's. She pretty much covers that territory on her own blog, or for bald fellas.

December 07, 2006 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home