Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!
I bought the edition of Runner's World with the Hash listed as a life must-do... I also read about those poor, frozen north dwellers (pictured above) who have to buy treadmills to stay perky over the winter. Guess what? I don't feel one f***-ing bit sorry for them!!

Boy, I am So Lucky it is 85 degrees with 60% humidity for my re-entrance into running, here in Sultry Florida! I'm here visiting the luvved ones and coming off of my second major ankle sprain of the year, and it's Just Great to lurch out into the breezeless heat and slog my 5-mile penance, and wetlands rich with wildlife. Each night, I lower my aching calves into the tub, and each morning limp in agony down the hall towards the coffee, and yes, the next run. Chant, pray, drink for me? Or Better yet... Double Dog DARE Me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home